|Business Development Team|
For the growth and compassion in the sister companies, Samana business group has a team of superior staffs consisting four key people. The team is headed by Business development manager, finance manager and human resource manager. The key authoritarian is business development manager. This team is looking after the textiles, books and stationeries and jewelers in Manjeri. Its fund and its effective utilization, present profitability, efficient usage of profit, employee engagement activities, training and empowerment, motivation, employee data filing, employee productivity ensuring, up gradation to modern style etc will be taken care. The general administration of the company will also be taken care of. The facilities management, proper systems and legal certification etc will be headed by administration department.
- Investigate the economic conditions surrounding your small business activity such as industry trends and competition.
- Conduct extensive market research prior to starting up your business and continue gathering information throughout the life of the business.
- Prepare a detailed business plan so you will not lose sight of your goals and objectives.
- 300 Numbers of well dedicated employees are serving under our group.
- Secure sufficient financial resources for future development or expansion.
- Contact professional advisors such as an accountant, banker and/or lawyer to provide expert information about your business.
- Network with other small businesspeople; establish a support group. Remember, you are not alone.
- Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry.
- Adopt a team approach; work with others in pursuing common goals.
- Understand the skills and qualities you bring to your business.
- Develop a situation analysis of your company including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the future of the business.
- Proper monitoring of hr-manager, finance manager, administration manager.
- Preparing a detailed business plan for companies.
The business development manager is having a considerable sales experience, be an organized and strong negotiator, and be aware of and responsive to economic trends, government policies and currency fluctuations. A university degree in one of the commerce, accounting, economics or business administration streams may prove useful (although not necessary) for entry into the position.
The business development manager works to expand a company's product reach and profit revenues. They do this by identifying new markets and attracting new clients. The business development manager therefore researches new business opportunities, identifies likely sales points, develops strategic plans and sales strategies, and undertakes presentations to and negotiations with prospective customers.
In our company the business development manager works with marketing and sales departments, human resource department, and administration department, government and industry peak bodies. Domestic and overseas travel is often a requirement in certain situations.